DIRECTORATE GENERAL FOR LIFE LONG LEARNING
Service procurement regarding Recruitment of Private Security Service Staff shall be made by open tender procedure in accordance with the 19th article of the Public Procurement Law No. 4734. Detailed information about the tender can be found down below:
Tender Registration Number: 2017/601642
- a) Address: Beştepe Mahallesi Merhale Sokak No: 62 YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA
- b) Telephone and fax number: 3122238751 - 3122238766
- c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ç) The website where the tender document can be seen: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-About the service subject to tender
- a) Quality, type and quantity: A Service Procurement Regarding Recruitment of 4 Private Security Staff
Detailed information can be obtained from the administrative specification available in the tender document in EKAP.
b) Place: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL EDUCATION (MoNE) MANAGEMENT OFFICE OF ‘THE PROJECT ON PROMOTING INTEGRATION OF SYRIAN CHILDREN INTO TURKISH EDUCATION SYSTEM’ is the working office. The adress is Merhale Sokak No: 62 Beştepe-Yenimahalle / ANKARA. The working office is within Ankara Metropolitan Municipality borders and has favorable working conditions and its needs will be supplied by the administration
- c) Duration: start of work 1st January 2018, end of work 30th September 2018
- a) Place to do: Merhale Sokak No: 62 Beştepe-Yenimahalle / ANKARA
- b) Date and time: 12th December 2017 - 11:00
- Criteria for participating in the tender and the required documents and qualification criteria:
4.1. Conditions for participation in the tender and required documents:
188.8.131.52. Register, permit, license, documents, etc. which is obligatory to be fulfill the work that is subject to tender and which is specially prepared for that work in the relevant legislation.
The "Private Security Activity Permission Certificate" issued by the Ministry of Interior regarding the Law No. 5188 and its implementation
4.1.2. Declaration of Signature or Signature Circulars indicating that they are authorized to submit bids;
184.108.40.206. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
220.127.116.11. If it is a legal entity, the Trade Registry Gazette, indicating the latest status indicating the members, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in charge of the legal entity according to its relevance, if all of these information is not available in the Trade Registry Gazette, the relevant Trade Registry Gazette or documents indicating these information are required, together with notarized signature circulars of legal entity,
4.1.3. The letter of offer the form and content of which is specified in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary guarantee the form and content of which is specified in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the contract work can not be done by sub-contractors.
4.1.6 If the business experience certificate presented by a legal person belongs to the partner with more than half of the legal entity's ownership, a document in standard form prepared by the trade registry office or certified public accountant after the date of the first announcement and indicating that this provision maintained for the past one year without any interruption is required,
4.2. Documents indicating economic and financial capacity and the criteria that these documents should bear:
No criteria for economic and financial qualification has been specified by the administration.
4.3. Documents related to professional and technical qualifications and the criteria that these documents should bear:
4.3.1. Documents showing business experience:
Documents or technological product experience documents showing business experience of the tender subject business or similar work, not less than 25% of the cost of the offer completed within the scope of a contract with a price within the last five years.
4.4. Works that can be regarded as a similar work in this tender:
4.4.1. Private Security Service Work Done in Public or Private Sector
- The economically most advantageous offer will only be determined on a price basis.
- The tender is open to all domestic and outlander tenderers.
- Availability and purchase of tender document:
7.1. The tender document is available at the address of the administration and can be purchased for 50-TL from the Management Office of the ‘Project on Promoting Integration of Syrian Children into Turkish Education System Merhale Sokak No: 62 Beştepe-Yenimahalle / ANKARA (After money is paid to Central Accountancy Office of Ministry of National Education located in Tunus Caddesi, Ankara, Kızılay, the tender document can be obtained from the mentioned adresss in return for receipt.)
7.2. It is obligatory for those who will bid on the tender either to purchase the tender document to download it using e-signature via EKAP.
- Proposals can be submitted Management Office of the Project on Promoting Integration of Syrian Children into Turkish Education System either in person or by posting to the same adress, until the date and time of the tender.
- Bidders shall submit their bids at Unit prices. The unit price contract will be signed on the total price which is the result of the multiplication of the amount of each work item and the unit prices offered for these items.
In this tender, offer shall be submitted for the whole work.
- Tenderers shall provide a temporary guarantee that they decide themselves but not less than 3% of the price they offer.
- The bids submitted are valid 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of tender.
- As a consortium, no bid can be offered to the tender.
- Other aspects:
The tender shall be left on the economically most advantageous proposal without any explanation according to Article 38 of the Public Procurement Law.